After School Program (Grades K-5)
Instructor: Melissa Gibson
Students will begin to explore basic art concepts, become acquainted with the museum, and create unique artwork! A perfect solution for the winter weather- let your mind explore while you are warm indoors!
- Sibling Discount: Register 1 child and the second child is half-price (see button after regular payment)
- Receive $5 off your monthly payment or $2 off a single session when you refer a friend. If you plan on referring a friend, please call the museum to register at 301-739-5727.
- Drop-ins welcome (discounts do not apply to drop-ins)
MOST art classes require registration and payment in advance and prior to the start of class. You may register and make payment either by phoning the Museum (301-739-5727), visiting the website (www.wcmfa.org), or in-person.
Please enter the following into the message box with the title “instructions or message to seller” once you have begun your PayPal payment.
- Student Name
- Student Age (if under 18)
- Student Address
- Contact Phone Number 5
- Emergency Contact Person & Phone Number
Art Class Refund Policy
No refunds are available for art classes when the cancellation is made within two weeks (14 calendar days) of the first day of class. Cancellations made more than two weeks prior to the start of class will be given a 50% refund. All classes should be paid in full upon registration unless other arrangements have been approved by the Education Department. If a class does not meet enrollment and a cancellation is required a full refund will be issued.