Join the Washington County Museum of Fine Arts in providing a vibrant place for presentation and exploration of art. We aim to benefit a diverse public through intentional art collecting, lively interpretation, diligent preservation and care, active educational programs, and opportunities for social interaction.
Memberships may be purchased via PayPal below, by calling the Museum at 301-739-5727, or in person with cash, credit card, or check.
STUDENT – $15/year
PARTICIPATING MEMBER – $40/year (10% discount for seniors over 65)
FAMILY CIRCLE – $60/year (10% discount for seniors over 65)
- Bi-monthly calendar of events mailed to your home & email newsletter
- Discount at the Museum Store
- Discounted and free admission for select art class/workshop fees, juried competitions, concerts, lectures, and events
- Invitation to the Annual Members’ Meeting
- Recognition in our annual report
- Members-only travel opportunities
DESTINATION TRAVELERS – $125/year
Membership Benefits: all of the above PLUS reciprocal museum membership privileges to over 900 museums in North America. Visit the NARM Association website for a list of eligible museums.
GALLERY PATRONS – $250/year*
Membership Benefits: all of the above PLUS 10% discount on museum members-only bus trips
*Payment plan options are available for this membership.
BENEFACTORS – $500/year or more, please select from the PayPal options below or contact the Museum by calling 301-739-5727.