Washington County Gives
Tuesday, May 2, 2017!
Donate to the museum during Washington County Gives! A 24 Hour Giving Event!
You Can Schedule Your Gift Today! Your gift will not be deducted until then. You will receive your receipt on Tuesday, May 2, 2017.
Suggested Donations (Please include in the “Comments” section.):
- $500 or up – Benefactor Membership
- $150 Sponsor a School Tour
- $85 Celebrate the Museum’s 85th Anniversary
- $50 Register to attend the CATF Reception on June 10th
- $25/30 Purchase Pandolfi Piano Concert Tickets
- $10 Purchase Incredible Feets Tickets
- Various Levels- Become a Member of the Museum
On, May 2, 2017, from 12AM-12Midnight, the museum will participate in this national philanthropic event to raise money and try to receive matching donations and prizes. Donations to the museum support art education, programming, and operating expenses. The museum’s Golden Ticket Hour is from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 2, 2017. The organization with the greatest number of donors during that hour will win $500.
Docents, Donuts, and Donations Tour Extravaganza- Washington County Gives on Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Tours start at:
To reserve a spot for a tour, email Donna Rastelli at email@example.com or
call the museum at 301-739-5727.